The Joys of Christmas 2010 will bring you closer to friends and family, and help you maintain a strong connection with God this Christmas, with its meditations from your favorite Guideposts editors for both personal and family devotional time. Sections on faith, family, recipes, home and giving will offer practical solutions to your holiday challenges and help keep Christmas simple and meaningful.
If you would like to order your copy of The Joys of Christmas 2010, click here.
In May 2010, a new study released by The Barna Group indicated surveyed teens put career and international travel aspirations ahead of faith, marriage and parenting. This is the perfect time of the year to turn that around. Having a foundation in life is part of molding a strong future.
The Joys of Christmas 2010 may be the tool you need to spark your teen in a spiritual direction!
6 Ways The Joys of Christmas can help you connect with your family, and your faith this Christmas:
- Before opening presents on Christmas morning, recite one of the devotionals
- Read aloud one of the wonderful Christmas stories to your family while sitting around the tree
- Make a game with children of memorizing one of the Christmas poems
- Count down the days until Christmas with the Advent Calendar
- Share one of the delicious holiday recipes
- Keep holiday costs down with homemade decorations