Our device simply plugs into the teen's car (usually under the steering wheel) and records data as the car is driven.
At the end of the day or week, bring the device inside and plug it into your computer with the built-in USB arm. Log into your personal account and easily download the data and review it with your teen.
Together, you can review summaries and graphs of each of your teen's trips allowing you to see:
- Highest Speed and RPM
- Distance and Duration of Trip Traveled
- Time Driven in Different Speed Bands
- Hard and Extreme Braking and Acceleration
- Graphs of Each Trip Showing Speed or RPM
- If the check engine light is on, we can even tell you why!