Who We Are?
We love teens. They are creative, active, wired…and frustrated that our world is so messed up. DoSomething.org harnesses that awesome energy and unleashes it on causes teens care about.. Almost every week, we launch a new national campaign.
The call to action is always something that has a real impact and doesn’t require money, an adult, or a car. With a goal of 5 million active members by 2015, DoSomething.org is one of the largest organizations in the U.S. for teens and social change.
Find out what's on our minds and what's going on behind the scenes by checking out our DoSomething.org blog. or taking a peek at our Culture Book.
Have you heard? Do Something is now a member-based organization:
By being a member of DoSomething.org:
- You make a real impact on causes you care about.
- We help you be part a social movement with others like you.
- We give you ideas because it can be hard to think of something specific to actually do.
- We send you stuff like posters, stickers, banners, etc.
- We recognize you for the good stuff you do (so that you can put it on your college app, impress a girl, or give it to your mom to hang on the fridge).
- You get cash. That's right. We're talking $$.
- We give money for social change projects.
- We award money for school.
- You get SWAG you can actually use.
- Movie tickets, food, etc. (Send us your wish list!)
- Celeb-signed goodies
- You have access to invite-only things.
- We invite you to exclusive events (like the Do Something Awards, movie premieres, etc).
- We give you the chance to meet a celebrity.