Thursday, July 14, 2011

Help This Kid Counseling

Uriah Guilford, MFT
Uriah Guilford - Making a difference.

From a Troubled Teen to a Successful Adult

From a troubled teen to a successful adult, I have had a remarkable journey to becoming a helping professional. I am able to relate to teenagers from my personal life experience, as well as guide them to positive change using my specialized education and training.
The challenges of today’s youth are tremendous and I believe that they need all the support that they can get. I work to strengthen families and increase adolescent’s chances for finding joy and success in life.

As a teen counselor, I specialize in connecting with young people, meeting them where they are and helping them to cope with the challenges they face. I am able to use humor and creativity to help my clients learn and grow. In many ways, I am the therapist that I wish I had as a teenager.

Please don’t hesitate to give me a call at (707) 520-4357 and find out if your teenager can benefit from counseling.

I would be happy to give you a Free 15 minute phone consultation.
Learn more - visit his website at www.HelpThisKid.com and follow him on Twitter and FB.

No comments: