Abuse and other crimes have you concerned?
You are not alone.
In todays hectic world, it can seem difficult to know when, where, how and why we should be talking to our kids about safety.
Your child is unique and so are their safety needs. A Savvy Parents Safe Kids workshop will help YOU learn the best practice safety tips that will be effective with YOUR child.
No scare tactics, no graphic conversations.
Your child's safety, made simple.
The Super 10 from Savvy Parents Safe Kids:
- I am SPECIAL & I have the right to be safe at all times.
- I know my NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER and my caregiver’s name too.
- I never go ANYWHERE or take anything from someone I don’t know.
- I always CHECK FIRST to get permission before I go anywhere or get into a car, even if it is with someone I know.
- My bathing suit areas are PRIVATE!
- I don’t have to be POLITE if someone tries to bully me into doing something that makes me feel uncomfortable or scared.
- It’s OK to say “NO!” & tell a safe grown-up when something doesn’t feel right.
- I don’t keep SECRETS (especially from my caregivers)!
- I always take a buddy and I know what to do if I ever get LOST.
- I always pay ATTENTION TO MY OWN INNER VOICE, especially that “uh-oh” feeling.