Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sue Scheff: Heather O's Good Soup!


Want to feel good, inspired and start your day in a positive direction? Visit "Good Soup!" This website offers good news, good food, and all around good living! Start your day with a dose of good soup! Or if your day is not going so well, drop in and see what Heather is cooking!

For some time I’ve had a blog called “Good Soup”. I felt that there are plenty of places to get negative information! So, I wanted to offer a place that you could go to feed some “good food” to your mind, your spirit and your soul!My goal was/is to provide you with inspiring and empowering thoughts, ideas, good news, good stories, and “good information” that will help you live a better life!~

I also had a “business blog”, which was designed to help teach people how to connect with who they are, their purpose, passion, and talent, and build a life, business, and brand around “YOU”.
That’s all “good” right? So why have them separate?

I believe that we aren’t one person in business, and another in ourpersonal lives, and what we are passionate about. We are like an onion with many layers (although I prefer to think of myself as a bouquet!) So why not put it all together in one convenient place!

I hope that you enjoy the site, and find the information, stories, etc., useful!

I will soon be adding blog radio, webinars, and other “good stuff” , so stay tuned!

Follow Heather on Twitter at @HeatherO
Join her new Facebook Fan Page!

No comments: