Monday, August 31, 2009

Sue Scheff: Imagination Soup - Creative Ideas and Classes for Children


What an amazing, educational, engaging website for parents of children today! Check out the informational articles, tips for fun activities for your kids and much more!
Creative Ideas and Classes for Children
Created by Author, Melissa Taylor
I started Imagination Soup’s blog for you. I post easy (emphasis on easy) ideas to do with your kids that involve fun, learning, and creativity – if at all possible, independent of an adult! I’m no Martha Stewart, nor do I aspire to be. But, I do believe playing, reading, drawing, writing, dancing, and thinking are the best ways to spend one’s time.
If you’re with me, check back every day or sign up for my RSS feed. I hope you find something here for you.

Writing fulfills the part of me that nothing else can. It makes me happy. –Even those really bad first, second or . . . darn it . . .third drafts.

After all, how would I know myself or what I’m trying to say, if I didn’t process it on paper?
Because of my love for writing and teaching background, I’m offering writing classes through Imagination Soup. My main goal is to get your child to LOVE writing and to believe in himself or herself. The rest is gravy and will come with time, training and practice.
Follow Melissa Taylor on Twitter @ImaginationSoup

No comments: