These 30 blogs will help you and your teen decide which camp is best for them.
Things to Consider
First of all, you should sit down with your teens and discuss all your options. Do your research so that you are not just randomly searching for general summer camps. Ask your teens what kind of summer camp they’re most interested in, then start narrowing your list from there. In these five blogs you will find some of the most common things to consider when choosing a summer camp for your teens.
- Choosing the Best Summer Camps for Your Kids
- Summer Camps for kids-worth it?
- Blog / Vacation Months With Excellent Summer Day Camps For Kids
- Best Seattle Summer Camps Tips
- Value vs Cost of Camp: What Parents Should Understand
By the time your kids reach their teenage years, there’s a good chance that they’ll have an interest in a sport or two. If so, this may make choosing a summer camp much easier. Continuing sporting activities throughout the summer is the best way for your teens to improve, plus it’s healthy and fun, too! If you think your teens would get a lot out of a summer sports camp, take a look at these five blogs for some inspiration.
- Sign Up for Sporting Summer Camps Now
- Peer Approval Stimulates the Adolescent Brain
- Nine Tips for Choosing a Summer Camp
- The 5 Best Summer Camps for Kids
- How Summer Camps Can Develop Your Kid Into A Leader
During their teen years, most kids will develop an interest in a particular hobby or activity. As long as it’s healthy and safe, most parents are happy to nurture their teens’ interests. When it comes to summer camp, there’s no reason why teens shouldn’t get to continue with their passion. With that in mind, these five blogs cover some of the more unusual choices for teen summer camps.
- Summer Adventure Camp Registration, Now Open!
- Send Your Kids to Cook’s Culinary Summer Camp
- 10 Really Different but Awesome Summer Camps
- Skip the Mega Expensive Summer Camps and Try These Unique Alternatives Instead
- Comedy camp helps kids hone their funny bone image
Let’s face it, some teens are never happier than when they’re doing math or solving some cosmic conundrum. These kids, who value education and learning above all else, may thrive in an educational camp that encourages and applauds their inquisitive nature. For a camp that will truly challenge your teens this summer, check out the brainiacs in these five blogs.
- iD Tech Camps Debuts Two Summer Programming Courses Using Kid-Friendly Scratch 2.0 from MIT
- Activ8 Summer Camps Prepare Kids to Do Better in School
- Take Advantage Of Vacation Months With Awesome Educational Summer Camps For Kids
- TOP 10 EDUCATIONAL SUMMER ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS & TEENS
- From Surfing to Science: Summer Camp Guide 2013
Children with special needs each have their own specific requirements. Parents of special needs teens obviously want them to have the best summer camp experience possible, which means finding a camp that can facilitate all their requirements. Whether your teen needs physical, emotional or mental support, you will find some great ideas for suitable summer camps in these five blogs.
- Summer programs for kids with special needs
- 19 More Summer Camps For Individuals With Special Needs
- How to Find a Summer Camp for Your Child with Special Needs
- How to Choose The Right Summer Camp for Your Special Needs Child
- Summer Camps for Special Needs Kids
No matter what your teens’ wants and needs are, their security and safety is always paramount. If you have legal, health or insurance concerns, then it is best to thoroughly vet every camp on your shortlist. These five legal-savvy blogs will help you make the right decision and ensure that your teens have a fun but safe time at summer camp.
- Insurance for A Teen’s Summer Trip Abroad
- Protecting Your Kids at Summer Camp
- Kids’ Summer Activities Could Equal Big Tax Break
- Top 10 Summer Camp Legal Tips
- Summer Safety