Each year, we reach hundreds of kids in Fort Lauderdale and Orlando via street outreach, crisis shelters, transitional housing projects, and aftercare, making Covenant House Florida one of the largest private agencies serving runaway and homeless youth in the state of Florida.
- Street Outreach by van and foot
- Shelter Care — nourishing meals, clean clothes, and a safe place to sleep: current capacity Ft Lauderdale 68 Youths / Orlando 20 Youths (both locations accessible to young mothers and their babies)
- Counseling, Case Management, and Referrals
- Health Services at on-site clinics
- Family Reunification
- Substance Abuse Intervention
- Pregnancy Prevention/Teen Parent Education
- Job Readiness
- Life Skills Instruction
- Transportation Assistance
- Pastoral Ministry
- Rights of Passage Transitional Housing
- Aftercare/Walk-In Services
Must watch video and read more. Help get young people off the streets.