Monday, September 14, 2009

Sue Scheff: BOOM.. BOOM.. BOOM.. - A Story to Raise Your Child's Emotional Intelligence



Illustrated by Troy Brooks

After reading this wonderful book, I highly recommend it parents with younger children, and of course, my granddaughter will receive it this Holiday Season.

The illustrations are engaging, and the story keeps your child's attention as well as gives them a sense of security. It is a page turner for your little ones and helps them better understand emotions and feelings. Bravo to Marsha Jacobson!
From the author:

I wrote this book to help children understand and deal with their uncomfortable feelings including anxiety, fear and frustration. As a mother of four, I’ve seen first hand the struggles my children have gone through, at various points in their lives, as they learned to deal with these emotions. Writing children’s stories like this has allowed me to combine my parenting experiences and my Clinical Psychology education. It is my hope that “Boom… Boom… Boom…” will be the first of many to come.
Order on Amazon today! Read Dr. Michele Borba's praise for Boom... Boom... Boom...
Follow Marsha Jacobson on Twitter @MarshaJacobson

No comments: